Bank of America Chicago Marathon™
An elite marathon for runners of all abilities
About the Race
When: 13 October 2013
Where: Chicago, Illinois
The Bank of America Chicago Marathon is the pinnacle of achievement for elite athletes and everyday runners alike. On Sunday, October 13, 2013, runners from all 50 states and more than 100 countries will set out to accomplish a personal dream by reaching the finish line in Grant Park.
This is a marathon that no fewer than 45,000 people will attend and add to their personal list of marathon achievements. The course is said to be as flat as you will ever find and the vibrant city atmosphere spurs you on as does the promise of an exciting 27th mile post-race party.
- Distance: 26.2 miles
- Marathon starts at 7:30 am from Grant Park
- Team Competitions are available in two divisions: competitive and runners of all abilities
- Time limit of 6 hours and 30 minutes
About the Destination
To many, Chicago receives high marks for being one of America’s best-loved cities. It has a unique combination of city sophistication and American mid-west charm. Situated on the south-western shore of magnificent Lake Michigan, the city sky-line presents a shining backdrop to the lake front. The city has 77 diverse neighbourhoods and 3,000 hectares of parklands plus a lively city centre. There is plenty to do in Chicago including restful strolls along the lake, fabulous shopping along the famous Magnificent Mile, a visit to the Art Institute of Chicago, or an evening of fine dining and great jazz music or award-winning theatre.
2013 Package Inclusions:
- Four nights accomodation in a Concierge Level at Renaissance Chicago from October 10th – 14th based on twin share
- Full breakfast each day
- Roundtrip Transfers from the airport to the hotel
Price per person: $1225.00
- All rates are per person
- Entry only is not available
- Rates may change due to currency fluctuations and city taxes.
Marathon Entry: $395.00
For detailed race information, visit the official Bank of America Chicago Marathon website.
Contact us to create your personalised marathon tour at email@example.com.